Sunday 6 December 2009

Why the blog?

'My parents don't understand me', 'why don't girls like me' -

I've started this blog to hold a record on the progress I've made as the weeks have passed on this final project.

So firstly I'll take you through the basic premise of my project:

I am producing a modern 2d flash animated adaptation of Richard Cornell's short story 'The Most Dangerous Game'. I will produce a 90 second trailer to entice an audience for what could be a feature film adapting the original black and white noiristic approach from the 1930's live action film. Influences for this piece include 'Sin City' and 'A Scanner Darkly', who have innovatively adopted classic techniques such as spot colour and rotoscoping as an effective way of modernising the film noir genre and engaging an audience.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting dude. I'm fascinated by this type of stuff and look forward catching up on your previous posts.

    All the best,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete